Balithisweek is the island’s first dedicated website that features short video clips of selected venues that represent many aspects of Bali life style such as restaurants, bar & clubs, shops, health & beauty spas, simply because it is the best and more realistic way to present a venue and showing their ambiance, setting, and style.
Times have changed. Online video services such as YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook drives video to be an important media on the internet. The revolution of mobile devices and telecommunication service providers by providing access anywhere shifts the percentage of mobile internet users to a great number.
Thus, Balithisweek proposes the creation and hosting a custom video highlighting the strengths of your business and to arouse envy in your future customers.
- A detailed description of your business (contact information, services offered, location on google map)
- Online reservation directly on your page in balithisweek.com (link or widget provided by client)
- Responsive pages that will adapt to any screen size and with the same functions as in computers/laptops.
- The opportunity to benefit your customers via various promotions
- An event calendar that is constantly updated to ensure that all visitors have access to your future events.
Please watch this short video below for more insights:
Balithisweek.com is your solution in terms of marketing development.
In addition, your video clip will be adapted to the content and the internet user. This short film will be hosted on our website, and also on our Youtube channel. You can freely use the video for any purpose on your own website or other platforms.
Balithisweek.com reaches more than 1,000 hits each day. Our SEO settings are optimized not only for our website, but also for your business so that it will be easier to find on web search engines. We implement Schema.org metadata that is not only readable by humans, but also understood by search engines. Our recent change in website design and layout is done to make sure that our website is up-to-date to the latest web technologies.
We have more than 16,000 followers on Facebook, and more than 10,700 followers on Instagram. Our monthly newsletter reaches thousands of subscribers throughout the island.
Get your business listed on balithisweek’s directory for free!