Man rushed to hospital after e-cigarette explodes

Man rushed to hospital after e-cigarette explodes

A man in Denpasar was shocked when his e-cigarette exploded, severely burning him.

Cecep was taken to the ER at Sanglah Hospital right after it happened. The Bandung man reportedly suffered burns on his chest and cuts on his right eyelid and fingers from the e-cigarette.

The incident apparently happened when Cecep and his friend were hanging out after work at Jl. Gatot Subroto Timur.

“It was about 6 pm after work, I was relaxing and vaping,” Cecep told Tribun Bali from Sanglah Hospital on Thursday.

Cecep says he just started vaping two months ago and he had gotten into the habit of enjoying the e-cigarette after work.

He did not comment on whether or not this incident has him inclined to switch back to regular cigarettes.

Source :Coconut Bali

BREAKING NEWS | HEADLINE NEWS | NEWS | DAILY NEWS | WEEKLY NEWS

WORLD NEWS | INDONESIA NEWS | BALI NEWS

Tags: , ,

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This