The Berawa Food & Wine Festival (BFWF) is the first community event of it’s kind to take place in what is becoming the hugely popular area of Berawa/Canggu.
BFWF is set to establish itself as an annual community festival event which will uplift Berawa and Canggu by showcasing the plethora of local, International, Indonesian gourmet food selections, artisan and unique products fused with a wide range of beverage selections which call Berawa home.
- This FREE Community event will comprise several ingredients in a unique and creative way in a venue, Tamora Gallery, which has been sculpted by award winning architects.
- 25 curated Food & Beverage and Retailer stalls.
- 44 shops housing 31 unique businesses including shopping, lifestyle, eateries, health & beauty, VR Lounge, Genesis Creative Centre and playgrounds.
- Masterclasses conducted by industry leaders such as The Hatten Group, competitions and numerous other activities to keep visitors engaged including;
- 2 entertainment stages.
- A Kids bazaar event comprising – arts and crafts/bouncy castle/face painting/performances by kids for kids/ collaborations with local schools and after school groups.
- Live Music event attracting some of Bali’s best performers (Open Mic, Poetry and Live music performances).
- Vault Deejays / after-party destination.
Our Commitment to our Community
We have a strong commitment in this regard and currently in discussions also with Solemen Indonesia – to find the best way to collaborate as one of our charity partner’s for this event.